Monday, November 23, 2009

Beautiful Things - Vol. 2

Ah such wonderful little discoveries today! (click any picture to enlarge)

Maria Cristine Bellucci is a jewellery maker who uses coloured wooden pencils, reformed into beautiful organic shapes, to create one of a kind iterations of a playful, child-like quality. I want to scribble on the walls in rainbows!

They’re just adorable, and yet with all my searching it appears they are exhibition pieces and not yet available for my grubby little fingers.






Source: Designboom & http://www.klimt02.net/jewellers/index.php?item_id=11203

Timothy Liles is a designer out of the US of A, whose latest creation again, makes me want to scrawl on the walls of my bedroom and drive my mother mad!!
I just think these (they come in a set of 8) would make the perfect gift for your slightly left of centre artist friend (that you know we all have! :P)




Source: timothyliles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment